This site features the work of John McQuiston.
Learn more at photoquist.com.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Where Were The Spiders?

The photography group I shoot with had an outing this morning at Lettuce Lake Park in Tampa. We shot there last August and suffering the humidity was worth it because of all the visible wildlife including large spiders and giant grasshoppers.

I got there late and missed the group. I also missed everything except the heat and humidity. At least this time I brought my tripod, which was the regret I had the last time I shot there.




I had better luck at the nearby USF Botanical Gardens. You're supposed to put $5 into a box as you pull in but I gave $151 in care of the university police last year for a traffic infraction while on campus to volunteer for the Radio Reading Service so it's going to be a while before I feel guilty about not paying for admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Blog Archive