This site features the work of John McQuiston.
Learn more at photoquist.com.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Web Photography

I just returned from a trip to Pennsylvania that was part business, part pleasure. While there I designed and built a website for a landscape architecture business. I took all the photographs for the site except for three "before" pictures.


Click Image to View Larger Size

That's the gallery page. I was really pleased how the whole site turned out. My friend wanted something simple and elegant. We agree that she got it. It helped to have some stunning scenery to photograph. I will make a slide show of some of the images and post them soon.

I'm not an expert website builder but I know enough HTML, CSS and Flash to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Blog Archive