This site features the work of John McQuiston.
Learn more at photoquist.com.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So This Walked Into My Life

Saturday morning I sit on the couch when I hear a high-pitched cat scream coming from near the front door outside my house. I walk out to check on it, and I see this guy.

Taken with #Sony A77 with 85mm f/1.4 lens.

A photo posted by @photoquist on



Photo taken with a Sony A77 with an 85mm f/1.4 prime lens.

So now I have a new feline roommate, which the incumbent feline roommates hate. He did not have a microchip, and has not been neutered, but he's people-friendly and barely fussed when I trimmed his claws.

He showed up at my door Saturday morning. Taken with Sony A77 with 85mm f/1.4

A photo posted by @photoquist on



Photo taken with a Sony A77 with an 85mm f/1.4 prime lens.

A photo posted by @photoquist on



One of the unhappy incumbents

Photo taken with Fujifilm X-T1 with 28-50mm f/2.8 lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Blog Archive