This site features the work of John McQuiston.
Learn more at photoquist.com.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Shooting Horsejumping With Canon 1D X

Is it horsejumping or horse jumping? I should have Googled that before I wrote this. Anyway. I wanted a way to add photos here without the effort of re-sizing them for the blog and just discovered that I can embed images that I share on Instagram.

And it only took several months after returning to Instagram to discover this! By the way, find me on Instagram @Photoquist. Or at this link: http://instagram.com/photoquist.

This means more photos here. And, thanks to my job now, I often get to shoot with a variety of cameras. Right now we have a series of videos to produce for Canon about its cameras, including its flagship DSLR, the Canon EOS 1D X. We went to Copper Creek Ranch in Tampa to shoot a horse jumping obstacles to demonstrate the camera's fast focus ability and burst shooting.

Another from a shoot Friday with the #Canon 1D X. #horses #horsejumping #burstmode

A photo posted by @photoquist on



From a shoot Friday with the #Canon 1D X. #horses #horsejumping #burstmode

A photo posted by @photoquist on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Blog Archive